You can build a little brick house.
- Fullness bonus 50%
- Sleep bonus 100%
- Special bonus: the hunger and thirst never go up (it go up, and then go down automatically)(that's actually the Fullness bonus from above. Moreover, hunger and thirst do go up, it's just slower, as it should be, given that you're getting hungry twice slower)
Requires: (Survival skill lvl 8)
- Brick 50 k
- Firewood 20 k
- Nail 2 k
- Workbench (Mechanics skill lvl 9)
- Steel 10 k
- Scrap metal 10 k
- Cement 50
- Brick house x1
- Mechanical skill + ?
If you already own a house your components change:
Iron Pipe x10
Workbench and scrap metal are no longer part of the list, having been used in the building of the house.
- The nails can be a problem if you want to build the house away from towns.
- It is a good idea to use a UAZ/KamAZ/BelAZ for the bricks
- You can also build the house directly inside a town on top of a building with a lot of bricks & wood, so that you avoid fuel costs of transporting 50k bricks outside of town.
- Brick House can be purchased in the shop for 25,000 caps.
- Don't do this for EXP as you already have maxed it out... seriously what the