You can exchange caps for new items in the shop.Caps are a post-apocalyptic currency used to buy objects at the shop, or to buy some rest in survivor camps.
It can be useful to get you out of a tight situation, or just to help you gather the last items required for a quest. Large amounts of fuel, for example, are needed for the moving city quest.
The caps don't have any weight and can't be dropped.
Obtaining Caps Edit
- The premium version offers 2,500 caps when starting a new game.
- Watching ads adds 20 caps each time.
- Drinking Pepsi gives 1 cap.
- Camp Bandits can drop between 10 and 50 caps, and their city forts can drop up to 1,000 caps.
- The caps used to have "DayR" written in top
- Who are the craziest man, the same who reuniting 1,000 caps at train
- Caps are used as a currency in multiple post-apocalyptic worlds (DayR, Fallout, Mad Max, and so on)
- Caps cannot be traded in on-line games (nether can pepsi).