Items that are in Survival and Components tab in your Inventory (includes non-weapon Equipment).
Very useful items Edit
The list of Items below are grouped by items that do the same thing so you may only need one type of them. Items in Bold item are Essential and when you really need to drop everything don't drop these
Food and Water should always be carried the quantity depends on you travel or ability to get more. Medicine is tricky but its light so generally carry it all except if your carrying hundreds of it. People have found 20 of each is heaps and you should be able to get out of any fix with that and get back to your base.
- Getting wood - Axe, Iron axe, Steel axe, Chainsaw
- Looting light - Flashlight, Toxic lamp, Torch
- Looting faster - Commanders watch "Silver", Commanders watch "Gold", Binoculars
- Looting faster - Shovel, Iron shovel, Steel shovel
- Looting fire bricks- Crowbar, Iron crowbar, Steel crowbar
- Looting tools - Toolkit, Iron tools, Steel tools
- Looting, safety - Geiger counter
- Fire crafting - Lighter, Matches, Self made lighter
- Cooking, portable fire - Primus stove, Handmade primus stove
- Cooking pots - Saucepan, Iron saucepan, Steel saucepan
- Cooking tools - Knife, Iron knife, Steel knife
- Health , Equipment - Sewing needle, Self-made needle, Iron needle, Steel needle
- Resting - Sleeping bag, Tent
- Craftingn chems - Chemistry tool kit
- Carry Tourist backpack, Haversack, School backpack
Pages in category "Material"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.