Items that are in Survival and Components tab in your Inventory (includes non-weapon Equipment).
Very useful items Edit
The list of items below are grouped by items doing the same thing : only one is needed at a time.
Items in Bold are essential, and should be picked-up in priority. It is advisable to drop other, less important items if needed.
Food and water should always be looted, but not carried everywhere. Leave extra behind you, in small camps outside cities, and only carry the quantity you need according to your travel abilities.
Medicine items are light : loot it all, keep 10-20 of each with you at any time, keep the rest in camps.
See materials articles to check weither they're interesting to keep or not.
- Getting wood - Axe, Iron axe, Steel axe, Chainsaw
- Looting light - Flashlight, Toxic lamp, Torch
- Looting bonus - Commanders watch "Silver", Commanders watch "Gold", Binoculars
- Other looting bonus - Shovel, Iron shovel, Steel shovel
- Looting fire bricks- Crowbar, Iron crowbar, Steel crowbar
- Looting tools - Toolkit, Iron tools, Steel tools
- Looting, safety - Geiger counter
- Fire crafting - Lighter, Matches, Self made lighter
- Cooking, portable fire - Primus stove, Handmade primus stove
- Cooking pots - Saucepan, Iron pot, Steel pot
- Cooking tools - Knife, Iron knife, Steel knife
- Health , Equipment - sewing tools
- Resting - Sleeping bag, Tent
- Crafting chems - Chemistry tool kit
- Carry Tourist backpack, Haversack, School backpack
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Utensils (5 P)
Pages in category "Material"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.