Items that are in Survival and Components tab in your Inventory (includes non-weapon Equipment).
Very useful items Edit
The list of Items below are grouped by items that do the same thing so you may only need one type of them. Items in Bold item are Essential and when you really need to drop everything don't drop these
Food and Water should always be carried the quantity depends on you travel or ability to get more. Medicine is tricky but its light so generally carry it all except if your carrying hundreds of it. People have found 20 of each is heaps and you should be able to get out of any fix with that and get back to your base.
- Wood - Axe, Iron axe, Steel axe, Chainsaw
- Looting - Binoculars
- Looting, Safety - Flashlight, Toxic lamp, Torch
- Looting - Commanders watch "Silver", Commanders watch "Gold"
- Looting - Crowbar, Iron crowbar, Steel crowbar
- Looting - Shovel, Iron shovel, Steel shovel
- Looting - Toolkit, Iron tools, Steel tools
- Cooking, Health - Knife, Iron knife, Steel knife
- Cooking, Safety - Lighter, Matches, Self made lighter
- Cooking - Primus stove, Self-made primus stove
- Cooking - Saucepan, Iron saucepan, Steel saucepan
- Health - Geiger counter
- Health , Equipment - Sewing needle, Self-made needle, Iron needle, Steel needle
- Health - Sleeping bag
- Health - Spoon, Self made spoon, Iron spoon, Steel spoon
- Health - Tent
- Health - Chemistry tool kit
- Travel Tourist backpack, Haversack, School backpack
Pages in category "Material"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.