- Has it's own battery that has to be charged manually.
- It drains quick, but only when you search locations, so there is no need to remove it.
- Once discharged completely, it removes itself from your light slot.
- Recharching it doesn't use the batteries in your inventory
| Results :
- Since update v593, you can't search locations at night without a source of light.
- The speed of search can be increased only by the items of light (Toxic lamp, Tin can candle, Torch and Flashlights), which must be worn in a special slot.
- Flashlights wear out only during searches.
- Torch and candle wear out when equiped in the special slot.