Welcome to the Future
This is the most wanted Vehicle.after the BelAZ
- Weight of 1 piece: 780kg
- Protect: 250
- Light bonus: 50%
- workload: 540kg
- Doesn't need fuel (no fuel at all!) i don't know how it works, but it works, really!
- if it breaks the turns in to what is need to make it with common parts missing. the quest items are intact so you can make it again.
- Mechanical skill lvl 14
- Nuclear battery x1
- Electric motor x1
- Automotive battery x5
- Electrical Cable x10
- Wire x50
- Insulating tape x100
- Disassembled car ZAZ-968 x1
- Tires x4
- Auto spare parts x25
- Rubber parts x10
- Tool kit
- Mechanical Skill : Complete missions for Mechanics books (Mini Hydro Power Plant Quest gives you one) and disassemble cars for 10 XP
- Nuclear battery : Complete Retribution quest (it ends in a strong bandit camp and there will be no save point nearby)
- Electric motor : Complete Mini Hydro Power Plant Quest
- Automotive battery : This one can be difficult considering that you have to get other 5 batteries for the electric motor. Try to collect a lot of soap, Potassium nitrate and Colloidal sulfur. Trade soap in Sverdvlosk (World Map) for Sulfuric acid and and use Nitrate and sulfur to craft it. You will need around 150 Sulfuric acid for 10 batteries (5 for the Electric Motor and 5 to build the eCar) . You can trade 200 flour for a battery but the crafting method is a faster option.
- Auto spare parts x5
- Sulfuric acid x1
- Wire x5
- Insulating tape x5
- Tool kit
- On-line people refer to it as eCar
- The electrocar is, basically, an electro-powered car.
- Ironically, the car shows a big wearout rate.
- A scheme is discovered on Mechanics level 10(11 for Real-mode difficulty) (the unique use of Nuclear battery)
- It can be crafted in the free version, after completing the Retribution quest (for Nuclear battery) and the survivor camp quest mini-hydro Power Plant Quest from Viktor of Tiuman
- From the repair option, doesn't need to change the tires.
- the dream of all players is a fusion between this vehicle and other better (eKamAZ?)
- has a lower workload than common ZAZ
- Can be used in water (swimming action) without any problem
- In display promo image, appears with the survivor, with the leather cloak, tire armor, gas mask, AK-74, ushanka ,tourist backpack (with water pipe, steel cable,rope,insulate tape and firewood], and tamed “lvl. 5” wolf\