Welcome to the Future
This is the most wanted Vehicle.after the BelAZ
- Weight of 1 piece: 780kg
- Protect: 250
- Light bonus: 50%
- workload: 540kg
- Doesn't need fuel (no fuel at all!) i don't know how it works, but it works, really!
- if it breaks the turns in to what is need to make it with common parts missing. the quest items are intact so you can make it again.
- Mechanical skill lvl 11
- Nuclear battery x1
- Electric motor x1
- Automotive battery x5
- Wire x50
- Insulating tape x50
- Disassembled car ZAZ-968 x1
- Tires x4
- Auto spare parts x25
- Tool kit
- Auto spare parts x5
- Sulfuric acid x1
- Wire x5
- Insulating tape x5
- Tool kit
- On-line people refer to it as eCar
- The electrocar is, basically, an electro-powered car.
- Ironically, the car shows a big wearout rate.
- A scheme is discovered on Mechanics level 10(11 for Real-mode difficulty) (the unique use of Nuclear battery)
- It can be crafted in the free version, after completing the Retribution quest (for Nuclear battery) and the survivor camp quest mini-hydro Power Plant Quest from Viktor of Tiuman
- From the repair option, doesn't need to change the tires.
- the dream of all players is a fusion between this vehicle and other better (eKamAZ?)
- has a lower workload than common ZAZ
- Can be used in water (swimming action) without any problem
- In display promo image, appears with the survivor, with the leather cloak, tire armor, gas mask, AK-74, ushanka ,tourist backpack (with water pipe, steel cable,rope,insulate tape and firewood], and tamed “lvl. 5” wolf\