The wastelands are dangerous and you will encounter many different enemies. Have a look at this section of the wiki to learn about your foes. Some tips may save your life!
- For more details, see fighting mechanics
- Possible enemies encounters are displayed in the location panel below the mention "You can meet".
- Victory probability depends on your attack power.
- Amount of injuries depends on your protection and on the enemy attack.
- Chances for trauma depends on resistances.
- You can use a weapon from your inventory, but you cannot use weapons from the ground.
- Weapon, armor, and vehicle will wear out after a battle.
There are three types of enemies, causing different groups of injuries.
- Wild animals may cause laceration wounds, and cause :
- Bandits may cause broken bones, concussion, bullet wounds, and cause :
- Bees may cause laceration wounds and acid burns, and cause :
- If you play in Multiplayer mode and there are other players around you, the power of everyone is summed when you enter a battle, so you act as a team (but you receive the same injuries due to your defense point not being summed up).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Enemies"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.