"If you like to have chance to defeat the harsh world you need to take care of your body basic needs. this time, I show you the bendition and maldition of human: Fatigue"
- Shows how Rested are you.
Beware, Survivor, a long time without rest is dangerous, If you are too tired (280/300/320+, depending on difficulty level) you get a fainting spell, in other words, you collapse of Fatigue and tiredness and you cannot wake up until you have recovered Fatigue below these values.
- Sleeping decreases exhaustion and fatigue.
- Some items make the rest faster - Fire, Hut of branches, Tent, Sleeping bag, different types of houses
- Drugs, mushrooms and beverages can reduce fatigue.
- Lidacid-35 -150 fatigue.
- metocoin/Metokoin -300 fatigue in a period of 2 days
- Black mushrooms -100 fatigue, but also gives +20 radiation
- (hot) Coffee -50 Fatigue
- (hot) Tea -30 Fatigue
- Pepsi -25 Fatigue
Some diseases and traumas can increase fatigue.
- While sleeping, time passes and you can't wake up voluntarily until you are fully recovered(Fat=0), or you are almost recovered and hungry/thirsty(Fatigue<50 and Hunger/Thirst =100).
- an alarm clock solves this problem and can wake you up at anytime you want.(unless Fatigue is above critical levels, then you fall asleep immediately after that)
- When a natural disaster happens with a pop-up, your character wakes up immediately too.
- If you work till you faint (320%) you may get sleepy sickness
There is a bug in the game, if you rest (wait), your fatigue decreases. However, natural disasters will wake you up without lowering your fatigue, effectively making you tired of resting. This can be used to raise your fatigue even over a thousand, for bragging rights.
Good luck, Survivor.