"If you like to have chance to defeat the harsh world you need to take care of your body basic needs. this time, I show you the bendition and maldition of human: Fatigue"
- Shows how rested you are.
Beware, Survivor, a long time without a rest is dangerous. If you are too tired, you will collapse and sleep. Without an alarm clock, you won't wake up until you're rested enough. This situation won't hurt you directly, but you will be more exposed to animal thieves or radiations.
If you have an alarm clock, you may chose to wake up at any time while asleep.
- Sleeping decreases exhaustion and fatigue.
Items to help you sleep Edit
Some items make sleeping faster :
Items to reduce fatigue Edit
Some drugs, mushrooms and beverages can reduce fatigue.
- Lidacid-34 -150 fatigue.
- Metocoin -300 fatigue in a period of 2 days and -50 fatigue to start
- Black mushrooms -100 fatigue, but also gives +20 radiation
- Hot coffee -50 fatigue
- Hot tea -30 fatigue
- Pepsi -25 fatigue
Some diseases and traumas can increase fatigue.
- Opo-up events such as natural disasters or animal stealing food will wakes you up immediately.
- If you spend too many days with a poor sleeping hygiene (collapse, wake up, collpase, wake up, ..., fatigue drug abuse), you may get sick.
There is a bug in the game, if you rest (wait), your fatigue decreases. However, natural disasters will wake you up without lowering your fatigue, effectively making you tired of resting. This can be used to raise your fatigue even over a thousand, for bragging rights.
- Fatigue is called "exhaustion" in game files