Fuel for cars and motorcycles.
Weight: 1 gramm
In Depth Description Edit
Gasoline is a valuable resource in DayR, mostly due to its essential nature in using motor vehicles. While not extremely useful near the start of the game, it is recommended to horde as much of it as possible, and if it cannot be carried with you, to put it in a easily accessible camp.
Gasoline is required to be in your inventory while using ANY motorized vehicle (Other than the tank, helicopter, BelAZ, and truck.) Gasoline gets used at an extordinarly fast rate at times.
- Driving Cars
- Fueling Primus Stoves
- Fueling Chainsaws
- Making torches
- Making Molotov Cocktails
- Used in crafting some medicinal recipies
Ways to find: ==
- Disassembling vehicles (requires Tool kit) or Drain Fuel (requires only hands) :
- Try to use motorcycle (between towns) and bicycle (in towns) as much as possible, as they use the least/no gas. Use bigger vehicles only for transporting "master stash" or heavy quest items (like nuclear reactor parts)
- Another smart idea is to travel by sea/river with a raft - it can carry the bicycle and small amount of items for reaching distant islands/neighbouring sea towns
- Large amounts of gas can be found in cars on city and town roads. Go to where there are small images of cars on the road and search the location. You will find 1-3 cars or motorcycles, some of which may contain gas.