Dust storm Edit
- Horizon it's getting dark. It seem like to be a dust storm..
- It's the dust storm, I have to shelter myself.
- Dust storm is raging.
- Dust storm ceased
*The Dust storm is a weather made of radioactive dust. So, the radiation will go up faster and outdoors. Anyway, if you want to survive, you need a respiratory item. There is a small probability of take the disease "Desert Fever" and other unknown diseases.
When it happens:
- Exhaustion: +1 /min
- Radiation: +2 /min
- Poisoning: +5 /3min
- I felt several earth tremors. I should go away from city.
- It's the earthquake!
- Earthquake is happening!
- The earthquake stopped.
If you're in a city, standing on a building or on the road, you get massive Exh(2-3 per small move, also if you just sleep/wait), so you better stay outside of the city when it happens.
A small probability of take the disease Sleepy Sickness is present. Anyway, you must
Get out of city when you receive the first warning.
If not,this message appears:
- I hardly got out from wreckage. I Got:
(You can get more)
- Exhaustion +20-35
- Fractures (high percent)
- Dislocation(minor percent)
- Lesion in spine (probably)
- Cerebral concussion (rarely)
-You Have Been Warned.
Acid rain Edit
- I see the dark yellow clouds coming from horizon. I have to shelter somewhere quickly.
- Acid Rain! To Shelter!
- Acid rain is falling.
- The acid rain stopped.
As you can see, the acid rain is a dangerous and potentially deadly event for inexperienced players.
- Exhaustion +10 per 30 minutes.
- Acid Burns (low percent)
- Poisoning +5-25 per 10 minutes
- Take a disease (unknown, not confirmed)
The acid rain Doesn't break Items (because i can see not)
-If you are a Adventurer and you ignore the warnings, you probably got:
- Acid Burns
- And other worse things.
This also happens in/out of cities! You can cover with a Branches Hut, brick house, cars (equipped) and buildings. I think you can protect with tent, but I'm not sure(tent shouldn't work because it only gives sleep bonus).
While I was travelling, the clouds gathered and a thunderstorm came. It was the heaviest thunderstorm I (have) ever seen. I was looking for a shelter when I saw a brilliant flash and I heard a clap of thunder. I got a stroke of lightning.
- While I was travelling, the clouds gathered and a thunderstorm came. It was the heaviest thunderstorm I ever seen. I was looking for a shelter when I saw a brilliant flash and I heard a clap of thunder. I got a stroke of lightning."
- Exhaustion: +50 or +20
Possible cause: travelling (south of Krasnoyarsk) in the mountains with a Motorcycle
- Lightning flashed and thunder pealed. The first raindrops fell on the ground.
- It's raining..
- The rain ceased. But I've had enough time to get some pure water.
at the end you recieve 5 Pure water
- Dark clouds coming, it's getting cold. I have to look for a shelter and a source of fire.
- A raging blizzard snows me in. I can't see anything in this snowstorm. I have to look for a shelter and a source of fire.
- Blizzard is raging.
- Blizzard ceased. I can continue my travel now.
- Travels slower
Flight of the Brick Edit
When it cities this event can occur
"When I was walking down the deserted street the brick wall of a nearby house collapsed and I got a stroke at the head with a brick. Well, every cloud has a silver lining: I have a brick now"
- Exhaustion: +5
- Brick x1