Start: Aeoroport right at the beginning
1) "Exploring the cellars, I found a tightly sealed door. It must be a bomb shelter. There may be some food supplies. (Tap the "Accept" button to start the quest)"
3) "I searched through a ton of different papers and found a table of military codes! To open the bomb shelter, I need to send there a message about the end of war. I need the following items: portable radio, 6 batteries."
- Place to go: Aeroport
Hint: Radio can be found in Murmansk at the military base. where you are. batteries are not needed even though it said that.
4) "The door opened! Inside I found skeletons, a lot of supplies and several interesting papers..."
- Place to go: Moscow
Hint: It is best to follow the Searching of truth quest at this point util you are closer to Moscow. If you search the Aeroport you will find a fragment of pilots diary this will tell you where a Helicopter is.
5) "I found a tactical map with the location of nuclear missiles. The enemies will be punished! The first rocket is near Smolensk (Смоленск)."
- Place to go: Smolensk
6) "Launching a rocket by oneself is a complicated endeavor. The system is configured for multi-stage confirmation of the command, as well as for synchronizing actions in different places. I need a tool kit and a manual on radio engineering. I should look for the book in the library of a college or a university."
- Tool kit
- Radio engineering book
- Place to go: Smolensk ( WARNING: BANDIT CAMP )
Hint: you can find a radio engineering book in a Technical school or University. Besides Smolensk there is one at Vitebsk (north of Smolensk)
7) "With a deafening noise, the missile flew somewhere towards Europe. Didn't you expect it? Here you are! I took a small souvenir that I found here. I'm sure it will bring me good luck. Next missile is near Khabarovsk (Хабаровск)."
Hint(s): It is suggested to continue and complete the Searching for Truth quest as Khabarovsk is faraway If you are still interested in progress, a normal or motorized raft would be a suitable watercraft for such secluded venues
More Payback? Edit
8) "The launching complex here is more modern: it is computer-controlled. I need a tool kit, programming manual and a lot of time to deal with it. I have to go to the university again."
- Tool kit
- Programing book
- Place to go: Khabarovsk ( WARNING: BANDIT CAMP , ARMED WITH Mi-24 helicopter)
There is a university in Spassk-dalnij, on the railway to the south where a programming book can be found
9) "I wonder, where was the aim of that missile? I failed to identify it, but the launch was still successful - certainly not in our country. Computers are working on nuclear power - I barely pulled out one battery. It will come in handy. (to be continued..)"
Quest Complete..... ?
A confusing ending when it does not give any more tasks and has "to be continued"
Has been like this since as long as I can remember about v.420