Start: Aeoroport right at the beginning
1) "Exploring the cellars, I found a tightly sealed door. It must be a bomb shelter. There may be some food supplies. (Tap the "Accept" button to start the quest)"
3) "I searched through a ton of different papers and found a table of military codes! To open the bomb shelter, I need to send there a message about the end of war. I need the following items: portable radio, 6 batteries."
- Place to go: Aeroport
Hint: Radio can be found in Murmansk at the military base. where you are. batteries are not needed even though it said that.
4) "The door opened! Inside I found skeletons, a lot of supplies and several interesting papers..."
- Place to go: Moscow
Hint: It is best to follow the Searching of truth quest at this point util you are closer to Moscow. If you search the Aeroport you will find a fragment of pilots diary this will tell you where a Helicopter is.
5) "I found a tactical map with the location of nuclear missiles. The enemies will be punished! The first rocket is near Smolensk (Смоленск)."
- Place to go: Smolensk
6) "Launching a rocket by oneself is a complicated action. The system is configured for multi-stage confirmation of the command, as well as for synchronization of actions in different places. I need a tool kit and a manual on radio engineering. I should look for a book in the library of a college or a university."
- Tool kit
- Radio engineering book
- Place to go: Smolensk ( WARNING: BANDIT CAMP )
Hint: you can find a radio engineering book in a Technical school or University. Besides Smolensk there is one at Vitebsk (north of Smolensk)
7) "Making the deafening noise, the rocket flew somewhere to Europe. Didn't you expect it? Here you are! I took a small souvenir that I found here. I am sure it will bring me good luck. Next rocket is disposed near Khabarovsk (Хабаровск)."
- Got: Bomb Statuette (Radiation Resist 20%)
- Place to go: Khabarovsk
Hint: It is best to continue and complete the Searching of truth quest as Khabarovsk is faraway
More Payback? Edit
8) "The launching complex here is more modern: it is computer-controlled. I need a tool kit, programming manual and a lot of time to deal with it. I have to go to the university again."
- Tool kit
- Programing book
- Place to go: Khabarovsk ( WARNING: BANDIT CAMP , ARMED WITH Mi-24 helicopter)
There is a university in Spassk-dalnij, on the railway to the south where a programming book can be found
9) "I wonder, where was the aim of that missile? I failed to identify it, but the launch was still successful - certainly not in our country. Computers are working on nuclear power - I barely pulled out one battery. It will come in handy. (to be continued..)"
Quest Complete..... ?
A confusing ending when it does not give any more tasks and has "to be continued"
Has been like this since as long as I can remember about v.420