In single player mode, these are locations you can save your game.
They are also locations where there are no enemies and have useful loot items.
They look survivor camps but not one lives there.
- Abandoned train - if you start a new game, head towards Murmansk (Мурманск) -not sure-"unverified"-is this correct?? - and you can't miss him.
- Belomorsk (Беломо́рск), (located at the Onega Bay)
- Chelyabinsk (Челя́бинск), (located south of Sverdlovsk)
- Kandalaksha (Кандала́кша), (located north of the Kandalaksha Gulf)
- Kazan (Каза́нь), (located 300 km east of Moscow) (Москва)
- Kiev (Киев), (located ingame: 859 km west/real: north-east of Moscow), (Capital city of Ukraine)
- Leningrad (Ленинградская область), also known as "Saint Petersburg" (Санкт-Петербург), (located east of the Baltic Sea)
- Magnitogorsk (Магнитогорск), (located west of Chelyabinsk)
- Moscow (Москва), (Capital city of Russia)
- Murmansk (Мурманск), located at the "Barents Sea", (расположенный в «Баренцевом море»)
- Petrozavodsk (Петрозаводск), (located west of Lake Onega)
- Sverdlovsk (Свердловск) (looks in my opinion like a camp, seems not to be found in real at its ingame location), located about 150-250 km east of Krasnoufimsk (Красноуфи́мск)
- Tolyatti (Толья́тти), (located 300 km east of Kazan)
- Vologda (Вологда), (located 500 km south-east of Moscow)
- Volgograd (Волгогра́д), (located 1,000 km south of Moscow)
- Zapolyarny (Заполярный), (south-east of Nikel - Starting town)