You can increase the nutrient value of all your food by using a spoon. It also reduces risk of poisoning. (Removed from game.)
- Weight of 1 piece: 50 grammes
- Fullness bonus: 10%
- Durability: Infinite (for beta game)
- Try to always have at least 1 spoon with you, as it weighs little, but gives you more food when you eat.
- Can be combined with Self-made spoon for bigger bonus
- Steel spoon could be crafted once your forging skill is high enough
- It was removed from game, However, if you have an old save when you picked/forged/obtained one or more, they still appear in your inventory. I wonder how you eat now...