Advice from the Developers Edit
In game advice:
- Loot is generated randomly for every player.
- You can trade in survivors' bases.
- You can make a knife and an axe from flint.
- You can get firewood faster if you have an axe.
- Diseases and injuries are very dangerous.
- You can get gasoline from broken cars.
- You can get firebricks from destroyed brick ovens.
- The map supports multi-touch.
- Waiting time for getting a package is five times shorter for premium players.
- The map is displayed in fragments. To see a new map fragment, you need to go toward the edge of the current one.
- Radiation considerably increases poisoning.
- Towns are contaminated by radiation.
- Some items cannot be used if your limbs are injured.
- Searching at night takes more time without a light source.
- Improve your skills to unlock new recipes.
- You need a raft to travel fast on the water.
- Premium players can save their progress at any point on the map.
- Premium players get 2,500 caps every time they start a new game.
- Premium players can play on medium difficulty.
- Premium players can play on superhard difficulty.
- Premium players have no message limits in chat.
- Premium players can use the premium kit.
- "Premium players can choose from a wider selection of markers for the map.
- Tired of ads? Buy the premium version!