With tool kit you can (dis)assemble vehicles.
- Weight of 1 piece:2,5 kg
- Item remains unbroken for:200 uses
- Intact houses - very rare
- Post office - rare
- Garage - uncommon
- Car workshop - how rare?
- Department store - uncommon?
- By completing the Retribution Quest in the airport cellars are one received automatically (confirmed)
- Buy "Handynman" kit from the Shop (500x caps)
- Electronics Store - very rare
- In the beginning, try to find an Axe and a Crowbar(Construction site, Department store), also craft a Flint axe as quickly as possible - they increase loot chances for rarer items. Flashlight, Binoculars and Commander's watches are also excellent findings(later game).
- Further into the game tools can be replaced by iron or steel tools that can be forged
- Need x10 for the Moving city quest (steel tools, so steel mill is needed)
- Needed for setting off nukes in the Retribution quest
- Needed for repairing / assembling / disassembling vehicles and crafting various items from the Mechanical skill