With tool kit you can (dis)assemble vehicles.
- Item weight : 2.5 kg
- Durability : 200 uses
- Intact houses - very rare
- Post office - rare
- Garage - uncommon
- Car workshop - how rare?
- Department store - uncommon?
- By completing the Retribution Quest in the airport cellars are one received automatically (confirmed)
- Buy "Handyman" kit from the Shop (500x caps)
- Electronics Store - very rare
- Icebreaker of death-in a safe (confirmed)
This item is included in the "Handyman's set" that you can buy in the game shop for 1,000 caps.
- In the beginning, try to find an Axe and a Crowbar (Construction site, Department store), also craft a Flint axe as quickly as possible - they increase loot chances for rarer items. Flashlight, Binoculars and Commander's watches are also excellent findings(later game).
- Further into the game tools can be replaced by iron or steel tools that can be forged
- Need x10 for the Moving city quest (steel tools, so steel mill is needed)
- Needed for setting off nukes in the Retribution quest
- Needed for repairing / assembling / disassembling vehicles and crafting various items from the Mechanical skill